I wish those that are celebrating a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels. We are so grateful for your honest conversations, feedback and continued participation in the Blackboard Community!
I'm exciting to announce that starting November 27th through the end of December, we will be rolling out a variety of enhancements based on feedback community users have shared with us over the last year. Specifically, we are making improvements in:
- Design: We have a new look and feel to match our updated Blackboard branding
- Improved global navigation: we've made it easier to find forums, user groups, product information, ideas, programs as well as information that you're accessing the most.
- Improved layouts: we've redesigned the community home page and the forum home pages to better guide you to the content you're most interested in
- Consolidated two forums: We're combining Educators and Instructional Designers into a new forum called Teaching & Learning
- Updated content experience: We'll move to a cleaner, more concise format for our threaded discussions, blogs, videos and profiles
- Search: We've added a custom search to various areas such as the home page and forums to make it easier to look up information in the areas you're interested in
- Product News: We're launching a new area in the community called Product News. Follow it to stay informed.
- Networking: We've made it easier to find user groups by regions and topics with the creation of a new landing page for sorting and searching.
We are thrilled to witness the evolution of our community and invite you to be part of its continued success.
Thank you for your support!